Donna Vivio, CNM, MPH, MS, FACNM, was Senior Reproductive Health Advisor to the Health Services and Systems Program (HSSP) in Zambia and was on the staff of Jhpiego, a partner in the HSSP. She is currently with the World Health Organization in Bangladesh.
Integration of the Practice of Active Management of the Third Stage of Labor Within Training and Service Implementation Programming in Zambia
Version of Record online: 21 JAN 2011
2010 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health
Volume 55, Issue 5, pages 447–454, September-October 2010
How to Cite
Vivio, D., Fullerton, J. T., Forman, R., Mbewe, R. K., Musumali, M. and Chewe, P. M. (2010), Integration of the Practice of Active Management of the Third Stage of Labor Within Training and Service Implementation Programming in Zambia. Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health, 55: 447–454. doi: 10.1016/j.jmwh.2010.02.015
- Issue online: 21 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 21 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.