Emily Bogren Jungmarker, RNM, is a Clinical Midwife with the School of Health and Social Sciences, Dalarna University, Sweden, and Uppsala University Hospital, Uppsala, Sweden.
Playing Second Fiddle Is Okay–Swedish Fathers' Experiences of Prenatal Care
Article first published online: 21 JAN 2011
2010 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health
Volume 55, Issue 5, pages 421–429, September-October 2010
How to Cite
Jungmarker, E. B., Lindgren, H. and Hildingsson, I. (2010), Playing Second Fiddle Is Okay–Swedish Fathers' Experiences of Prenatal Care. Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health, 55: 421–429. doi: 10.1016/j.jmwh.2010.03.007
- Issue published online: 21 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 21 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.