Anna Maria Siega-Riz, PhD, RD, is a professor in the Departments of Epidemiology and Nutrition and the Associate Chair of Epidemiology at The University of North Carolina Gillings School of Global Public Health, Chapel Hill, NC.
Implementation of the New Institute of Medicine Gestational Weight Gain Guidelines
Article first published online: 21 JAN 2011
2010 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health
Volume 55, Issue 6, pages 512–519, November-December 2010
How to Cite
Siega-Riz, A. M., Deierlein, A. and Stuebe, A. (2010), Implementation of the New Institute of Medicine Gestational Weight Gain Guidelines. Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health, 55: 512–519. doi: 10.1016/j.jmwh.2010.04.001
- Issue published online: 21 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 21 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.