Helen Varney Burst, CNM, MSN, DHL (Hon.), FACNM, is Professor Emeritus in the Yale University School of Nursing and the Consulting Editor for History for the Journal of Midwifery & Women's Health. She served as President of the American College of Nurse-Midwives from 1977–1981.
Nurse-Midwifery Self-Identification and Autonomy
Article first published online: 21 JAN 2011
2010 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health
Volume 55, Issue 5, pages 406–410, September-October 2010
How to Cite
Burst, H. V. (2010), Nurse-Midwifery Self-Identification and Autonomy. Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health, 55: 406–410. doi: 10.1016/j.jmwh.2010.07.003
- Issue published online: 21 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 21 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.