A novel murine segmental femoral graft model
Article first published online: 1 JAN 2006
Copyright © 2004 Orthopaedic Research Society
Journal of Orthopaedic Research
Volume 22, Issue 6, pages 1254–1260, November 2004
How to Cite
Tiyapatanaputi, P., Rubery, P. T., Carmouche, J., Schwarz, E. M., O'Keefe, R. J. and Zhang, X. (2004), A novel murine segmental femoral graft model. J. Orthop. Res., 22: 1254–1260. doi: 10.1016/j.orthres.2004.03.017
- Issue published online: 1 JAN 2006
- Article first published online: 1 JAN 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 MAR 2004
- Manuscript Received: 3 MAR 2004
- unrestricted research fellowship from DePuy Inc./a Johnson and Johnson company. E.S.
- Musculoskeletal Transplant Foundation and The National Institute of Health. Grant Number: (AR45971)
- National Institute of Health. Grant Number: (AR46545)
- Orthopedic Research Education Foundation and Musculoskeletal Transplant Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.