Initial vascularization and tissue differentiation are influenced by fixation stability
Article first published online: 1 JAN 2006
Copyright © 2004 Orthopaedic Research Society
Journal of Orthopaedic Research
Volume 23, Issue 3, pages 639–645, May 2005
How to Cite
Lienau, J., Schell, H., Duda, G. N., Seebeck, P., Muchow, S. and Bail, H. J. (2005), Initial vascularization and tissue differentiation are influenced by fixation stability. J. Orthop. Res., 23: 639–645. doi: 10.1016/j.orthres.2004.09.006
- Issue published online: 1 JAN 2006
- Article first published online: 1 JAN 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 SEP 2004
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUL 2004
- German Research Foundation. Grant Number: (DFG KFO 102/1)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.