On the influence of soft tissue coverage in the determination of bone kinematics using skin markers
Article first published online: 1 JAN 2006
Copyright © 2004 Orthopaedic Research Society
Journal of Orthopaedic Research
Volume 23, Issue 4, pages 726–734, July 2005
How to Cite
Taylor, W. R., Ehrig, R. M., Duda, G. N., Schell, H., Seebeck, P. and Heller, M. O. (2005), On the influence of soft tissue coverage in the determination of bone kinematics using skin markers. J. Orthop. Res., 23: 726–734. doi: 10.1016/j.orthres.2005.02.006
- Issue published online: 1 JAN 2006
- Article first published online: 1 JAN 2006
- Manuscript Received: 3 FEB 2005
- German Research Foundation. Grant Number: KFO 102/1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.