Mental health services in the Arab world
Article first published online: 12 MAR 2013
2012 World Psychiatric Association
Volume 11, Issue 1, pages 52–54, February 2012
How to Cite
OKASHA, A., KARAM, E. and OKASHA, T. (2012), Mental health services in the Arab world. World Psychiatry, 11: 52–54. doi: 10.1016/j.wpsyc.2012.01.008
- Issue published online: 12 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 12 MAR 2013
- 1World Health Organization. The work of WHO in the Eastern Mediterranean Region. Annual report of the regional director. Cairo: WHO Regional Office for the Eastern Mediterranean, 2009.
- 3The prevalence and correlates of DSM-IV disorders in the Iraq Mental Health Survey (IMHS). World Psychiatry 2009; 8: 97–109., , et al.
- 5National survey of prevalence of mental disorders in Egypt: preliminary survey. East Mediterr Health J 2009; 15: 65–75., , et al.
- 7World Health Organization. Mental health in the Eastern Mediterranean Region. Reaching the unreached. Cairo: WHO Regional office of the Eastern Mediterranean, 2006.