Gregorio Maranon General Hospital, Unit of Experimental Medicine and Surgery, Dr Esquerdo 47, Madrid 28007, Spain.
Craniometric differentiation within wild-living cats in Scotland using 3D morphometrics
Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2006
Journal of Zoology
Volume 253, Issue 1, pages 121–132, January 2001
How to Cite
Reig, S., Daniels, M. J. and Macdonald, D. W. (2001), Craniometric differentiation within wild-living cats in Scotland using 3D morphometrics. Journal of Zoology, 253: 121–132. doi: 10.1017/S0952836901000115
- Issue online: 28 FEB 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2006
- (Accepted 16 December 1999)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!