Pseudonovibos spiralis (Artiodactyla: Bovidae): new information on this enigmatic South-east Asian ox
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2006
Journal of Zoology
Volume 253, Issue 2, pages 157–166, February 2001
How to Cite
Timm, R. M. and Brandt, J. H. (2001), Pseudonovibos spiralis (Artiodactyla: Bovidae): new information on this enigmatic South-east Asian ox. Journal of Zoology, 253: 157–166. doi: 10.1017/S0952836901000140
- Issue published online: 28 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2006
- (Accepted 21 January 2000)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!