Population density and nesting behaviour of lowland gorillas (Gorilla gorilla gorilla) in the Ngotto forest, Central African Republic
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2006
Journal of Zoology
Volume 255, Issue 2, pages 251–259, October 2001
How to Cite
Brugiere, D. and Sakom, D. (2001), Population density and nesting behaviour of lowland gorillas (Gorilla gorilla gorilla) in the Ngotto forest, Central African Republic. Journal of Zoology, 255: 251–259. doi: 10.1017/S0952836901001315
- Issue published online: 28 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2006
- Accepted 23 November 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!