Endangered Species Division, Canadian Wildlife Service, Hull, QC, K1A 0H3, Canada
Comparative demography of black rat snakes (Elaphe obsoleta) in Ontario and Maryland
Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2006
Journal of Zoology
Volume 256, Issue 1, pages 1–10, January 2002
How to Cite
Blouin-Demers, G., Prior, K. A. and Weatherhead, P. J. (2002), Comparative demography of black rat snakes (Elaphe obsoleta) in Ontario and Maryland. Journal of Zoology, 256: 1–10. doi: 10.1017/S0952836902000018
- Issue online: 28 FEB 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2006
- Accepted 18 January 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!