Behavioural interactions, basal plasma luteinizing hormone concentrations and the differential pituitary responsiveness to exogenous gonadotrophin-releasing hormone in entire colonies of the naked mole-rat (Heterocephalus glaber)
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2006
Journal of Zoology
Volume 256, Issue 1, pages 25–33, January 2002
How to Cite
van der Westhuizen, L. A., Bennett, N. C. and Jarvis, J. U. M. (2002), Behavioural interactions, basal plasma luteinizing hormone concentrations and the differential pituitary responsiveness to exogenous gonadotrophin-releasing hormone in entire colonies of the naked mole-rat (Heterocephalus glaber). Journal of Zoology, 256: 25–33. doi: 10.1017/S0952836902000043
- Issue published online: 28 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2006
- Accepted 23 January 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!