Bells reduce predation of wildlife by domestic cats (Felis catus)
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2006
Journal of Zoology
Volume 256, Issue 1, pages 81–83, January 2002
How to Cite
Ruxton, G. D., Thomas, S. and Wright, J. W. (2002), Bells reduce predation of wildlife by domestic cats (Felis catus). Journal of Zoology, 256: 81–83. doi: 10.1017/S0952836902000109
- Issue published online: 28 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2006
- Accepted 31 January 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!