Acoustic identification of insectivorous bats (order Chiroptera) of Yucatan, Mexico
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2006
Journal of Zoology
Volume 257, Issue 1, pages 27–36, May 2002
How to Cite
Rydell, J., Arita, H. T., Santos, M. and Granados, J. (2002), Acoustic identification of insectivorous bats (order Chiroptera) of Yucatan, Mexico. Journal of Zoology, 257: 27–36. doi: 10.1017/S0952836902000626
- Issue published online: 28 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2006
- Accepted 17 April 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!