The marginal dentition of the Australian lungfish, Neoceratodus forsteri (Osteichthyes: Dipnoi)
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2006
Journal of Zoology
Volume 257, Issue 3, pages 325–331, July 2002
How to Cite
Kemp, A. (2002), The marginal dentition of the Australian lungfish, Neoceratodus forsteri (Osteichthyes: Dipnoi). Journal of Zoology, 257: 325–331. doi: 10.1017/S0952836902000924
- Issue published online: 28 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2006
- Accepted 17 July 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!