Landscape structure and food supply affect eagle owl (Bubo bubo) density and breeding performance: a case of intra-population heterogeneity
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2006
Journal of Zoology
Volume 257, Issue 3, pages 365–372, July 2002
How to Cite
Penteriani, V., Gallardo, M. and Roche, P. (2002), Landscape structure and food supply affect eagle owl (Bubo bubo) density and breeding performance: a case of intra-population heterogeneity. Journal of Zoology, 257: 365–372. doi: 10.1017/S0952836902000961
- Issue published online: 28 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2006
- Accepted 30 July 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!