Global warming, Bergmann's rule and body mass – are they related? The chukar partridge (Alectoris chukar) case
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2006
Journal of Zoology
Volume 257, Issue 4, pages 449–455, August 2002
How to Cite
Yom-Tov, Y., Benjamini, Y. and Kark, S. (2002), Global warming, Bergmann's rule and body mass – are they related? The chukar partridge (Alectoris chukar) case. Journal of Zoology, 257: 449–455. doi: 10.1017/S095283690200105X
- Issue published online: 28 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2006
- Accepted 9 August 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!