Differential life-history characteristics of male and female Peripatoides novaezealandiae (Onychophora: Peripatopsidae)
Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2006
Journal of Zoology
Volume 258, Issue 2, pages 257–267, October 2002
How to Cite
Tutt, K., Daugherty, C. H. and Gibbs, G. W. (2002), Differential life-history characteristics of male and female Peripatoides novaezealandiae (Onychophora: Peripatopsidae). Journal of Zoology, 258: 257–267. doi: 10.1017/S095283690200136X
- Issue online: 28 FEB 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2006
- Accepted 7 November 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!