Biased geographical distribution of mitochondrial DNA that passed the species barrier from mountain hares to brown hares (genus Lepus): an effect of genetic incompatibility and mating behaviour?
Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2006
Journal of Zoology
Volume 258, Issue 3, pages 299–306, November 2002
How to Cite
Thulin, C.-G. and Tegelström, H. (2002), Biased geographical distribution of mitochondrial DNA that passed the species barrier from mountain hares to brown hares (genus Lepus): an effect of genetic incompatibility and mating behaviour?. Journal of Zoology, 258: 299–306. doi: 10.1017/S0952836902001425
- Issue online: 28 FEB 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2006
- Accepted 22 November 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!