The relationship between limb-segment proportions and joint kinematics for the hind limbs of quadrupedal mammals
Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2006
Journal of Zoology
Volume 258, Issue 4, pages 427–433, December 2002
How to Cite
Pike, A. V. L. and Alexander, R. McN. (2002), The relationship between limb-segment proportions and joint kinematics for the hind limbs of quadrupedal mammals. Journal of Zoology, 258: 427–433. doi: 10.1017/S0952836902001577
- Issue online: 28 FEB 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2006
- Accepted 15 January 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!