Reduced dispersal and opportunistic territory acquisition in male lions (Panthera leo)
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2006
Journal of Zoology
Volume 259, Issue 2, pages 131–142, February 2003
How to Cite
Funston, P. J., Mills, M. G. L., Richardson, P. R. K. and van Jaarsveld, A. S. (2003), Reduced dispersal and opportunistic territory acquisition in male lions (Panthera leo). Journal of Zoology, 259: 131–142. doi: 10.1017/S0952836902003126
- Issue published online: 28 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2006
- Accepted 10 May 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!