Evolutionary maintenance of sexual dimorphism in head size in the lizard Zootoca vivipara: a test of two hypotheses
Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2006
Journal of Zoology
Volume 259, Issue 1, pages 7–13, January 2003
How to Cite
Gvozdík, L. and Van Damme, R. (2003), Evolutionary maintenance of sexual dimorphism in head size in the lizard Zootoca vivipara: a test of two hypotheses. Journal of Zoology, 259: 7–13. doi: 10.1017/S0952836902003308
- Issue online: 28 FEB 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2006
- Accepted 19 February 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!