To run or hide? Age-dependent escape behaviour in the common flat lizard (Platysaurus intermedius wilhelmi)
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2006
Journal of Zoology
Volume 260, Issue 2, pages 123–128, June 2003
How to Cite
Whiting, M. J., Lailvaux, S. P., Reaney, L. T. and Wymann, M. (2003), To run or hide? Age-dependent escape behaviour in the common flat lizard (Platysaurus intermedius wilhelmi). Journal of Zoology, 260: 123–128. doi: 10.1017/S0952836903003455
- Issue published online: 28 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2006
- Accepted 10 September 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!