The effects of food or cover removal on spacing patterns and habitat use in roe deer (Capreolus capreolus)
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2006
Journal of Zoology
Volume 261, Issue 3, pages 299–305, November 2003
How to Cite
Cimino, L. and Lovari, S. (2003), The effects of food or cover removal on spacing patterns and habitat use in roe deer (Capreolus capreolus). Journal of Zoology, 261: 299–305. doi: 10.1017/S0952836903004229
- Issue published online: 28 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2006
- Accepted 19 May 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!