A DNA-sequence based phylogeny for triculine snails (Gastropoda: Pomatiopsidae: Triculinae), intermediate hosts for Schistosoma (Trematoda: Digenea): phylogeography and the origin of Neotricula
Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2006
Journal of Zoology
Volume 262, Issue 1, pages 47–56, January 2004
How to Cite
Attwood, S. W., Upatham, E. S., Zhang, Y.-P., Yang, Z.-Q. and Southgate, V. R. (2004), A DNA-sequence based phylogeny for triculine snails (Gastropoda: Pomatiopsidae: Triculinae), intermediate hosts for Schistosoma (Trematoda: Digenea): phylogeography and the origin of Neotricula. Journal of Zoology, 262: 47–56. doi: 10.1017/S0952836903004424
- Issue online: 28 FEB 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2006
- Accepted 18 June 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!