Social rank in female reindeer (Rangifer tarandus): effects of body mass, antler size and age
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2006
Journal of Zoology
Volume 263, Issue 4, pages 365–372, August 2004
How to Cite
Holand, Ø., Gjøstein, H., Losvar, A., Kumpula, J., Smith, M. E., Røed, K. H., Nieminen, M. and Weladji, R. B. (2004), Social rank in female reindeer (Rangifer tarandus): effects of body mass, antler size and age. Journal of Zoology, 263: 365–372. doi: 10.1017/S0952836904005382
- Issue published online: 28 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2006
- Accepted 14 January 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!