A gastrointestinal role for the amphibian ‘diaphragm’ of Xenopus laevis
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2006
Journal of Zoology
Volume 264, Issue 1, pages 45–51, September 2004
How to Cite
Pickering, M., Campion, D. and Jones, J. F. X. (2004), A gastrointestinal role for the amphibian ‘diaphragm’ of Xenopus laevis. Journal of Zoology, 264: 45–51. doi: 10.1017/S0952836904005497
- Issue published online: 28 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2006
- Accepted 27 January 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!