G. S. Herbert, Department of Geology, University of South Florida, Tampa, FL 33620, U.S.A.
Influence of alternative shell-drilling behaviours on attack duration of the predatory snail, Chicoreus dilectus
Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2006
Journal of Zoology
Volume 265, Issue 2, pages 201–206, February 2005
How to Cite
Dietl, G. P. and Herbert, G. S. (2005), Influence of alternative shell-drilling behaviours on attack duration of the predatory snail, Chicoreus dilectus. Journal of Zoology, 265: 201–206. doi: 10.1017/S0952836904006223
- Issue online: 28 FEB 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2006
- Accepted 17 June 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!