Morphological correlates of incipient arboreality and ornithophagy in island pitvipers, and the phylogenetic position of Bothrops insularis
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2006
Journal of Zoology
Volume 266, Issue 1, pages 1–10, May 2005
How to Cite
Wüster, W., Duarte, M. R. and Salomão, M. d. G. (2005), Morphological correlates of incipient arboreality and ornithophagy in island pitvipers, and the phylogenetic position of Bothrops insularis. Journal of Zoology, 266: 1–10. doi: 10.1017/S0952836904006247
- Issue published online: 28 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2006
- Accepted 24 June 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!