A new species of Congosorex from the Eastern Arc Mountains, Tanzania, with significant biogeographical implications
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2006
Journal of Zoology
Volume 265, Issue 3, pages 269–280, March 2005
How to Cite
Stanley, W. T., Rogers, M. A. and Hutterer, R. (2005), A new species of Congosorex from the Eastern Arc Mountains, Tanzania, with significant biogeographical implications. Journal of Zoology, 265: 269–280. doi: 10.1017/S0952836904006314
- Issue published online: 28 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2006
- Accepted 8 July 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!