Trade-offs between offspring size and number in the lizard Lacerta vivipara: a comparison between field and laboratory conditions
Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2006
Journal of Zoology
Volume 265, Issue 3, pages 295–299, March 2005
How to Cite
Uller, T. and Olsson, M. (2005), Trade-offs between offspring size and number in the lizard Lacerta vivipara: a comparison between field and laboratory conditions. Journal of Zoology, 265: 295–299. doi: 10.1017/S0952836904006326
- Issue online: 28 FEB 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2006
- Accepted 15 July 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!