Exploitation of food resources by badgers (Meles meles) in the Swiss Jura Mountains
Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2006
Journal of Zoology
Volume 266, Issue 2, pages 121–131, June 2005
How to Cite
Fischer, C., Ferrari, N. and Weber, J.-M. (2005), Exploitation of food resources by badgers (Meles meles) in the Swiss Jura Mountains. Journal of Zoology, 266: 121–131. doi: 10.1017/S0952836905006576
- Issue online: 28 FEB 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2006
- Accepted 28 january 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!