Measures of dung bolus size for known-age African elephants (Loxodonta africana): implications for age estimation
Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2006
Journal of Zoology
Volume 266, Issue 1, pages 89–94, May 2005
How to Cite
Morrison, T. A., Chiyo, P. I., Moss, C. J. and Alberts, S. C. (2005), Measures of dung bolus size for known-age African elephants (Loxodonta africana): implications for age estimation. Journal of Zoology, 266: 89–94. doi: 10.1017/S0952836905006631
- Issue online: 28 FEB 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2006
- Accepted 5 October 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!