Home-range overlap and spatial organization as indicators for territoriality among male bushbuck (Tragelaphus scriptus)
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2006
Journal of Zoology
Volume 266, Issue 3, pages 227–235, July 2005
How to Cite
Wronski, T. (2005), Home-range overlap and spatial organization as indicators for territoriality among male bushbuck (Tragelaphus scriptus). Journal of Zoology, 266: 227–235. doi: 10.1017/S0952836905006825
- Issue published online: 28 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2006
- Accepted 16 january 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!