Life history of amphibians in the seasonal tropics: habitat, community and population ecology of a caecilian (genus Ichthyophis)
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2006
Journal of Zoology
Volume 266, Issue 3, pages 237–247, July 2005
How to Cite
Kupfer, A., Nabhitabhata, J. and Himstedt, W. (2005), Life history of amphibians in the seasonal tropics: habitat, community and population ecology of a caecilian (genus Ichthyophis). Journal of Zoology, 266: 237–247. doi: 10.1017/S0952836905006849
- Issue published online: 28 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2006
- Accepted 16 january 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!