Department of Ecology and Evolutionary Biology, University of Arizona, Tucson, AZ 85721, USA
Determining the species status of one of the world's rarest frogs: a conservation dilemma
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2006
Volume 4, Issue 1, pages 29–35, February 2001
How to Cite
Holyoake, A., Waldman, B. and Gemmell, N. J. (2001), Determining the species status of one of the world's rarest frogs: a conservation dilemma. Animal Conservation, 4: 29–35. doi: 10.1017/S1367943001001032
- Issue published online: 28 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2006
- (Received 15 February 2000; accepted 10 August 2000)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!