Current address: Dept. of Biology, 219 Gilmer Hall, University of Virginia, Charlottesville, VA 22904-4328, USA.
Short-term impacts of extreme environmental disturbance on the bats of Puerto Rico
Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2006
Volume 4, Issue 1, pages 59–66, February 2001
How to Cite
Jones, K. E., Barlow, K. E., Vaughan, N., Rodríguez-Durán, A. and Gannon, M. R. (2001), Short-term impacts of extreme environmental disturbance on the bats of Puerto Rico. Animal Conservation, 4: 59–66. doi: 10.1017/S1367943001001068
- Issue online: 28 FEB 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2006
- (Received 3 April 2000; accepted 10 August 2000)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!