Body size in endangered Mexican wolves: effects of inbreeding and cross-lineage matings
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2006
Volume 5, Issue 1, pages 39–43, February 2002
How to Cite
Fredrickson, R. and Hedrick, P. (2002), Body size in endangered Mexican wolves: effects of inbreeding and cross-lineage matings. Animal Conservation, 5: 39–43. doi: 10.1017/S1367943002001051
- Issue published online: 28 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2006
- (Received 20 February 2001; accepted 31 August 2001)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!