Patch relative importance to metapopulation viability: the neotropical marsupial Micoureus demerarae as a case study
Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2006
Volume 5, Issue 1, pages 45–51, February 2002
How to Cite
Brito, D. and Fernandez, F. A. S. (2002), Patch relative importance to metapopulation viability: the neotropical marsupial Micoureus demerarae as a case study. Animal Conservation, 5: 45–51. doi: 10.1017/S1367943002001063
- Issue online: 28 FEB 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2006
- (Received 14 March 2001; accepted 24 July 2001)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!