Density-dependent nest destruction and population fluctuations of Guianan leatherback turtles
Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2006
Volume 5, Issue 1, pages 75–84, February 2002
How to Cite
Girondot, M., Tucker, A. D., Rivalan, P., Godfrey, M. H. and Chevalier, J. (2002), Density-dependent nest destruction and population fluctuations of Guianan leatherback turtles. Animal Conservation, 5: 75–84. doi: 10.1017/S1367943002001099
- Issue online: 28 FEB 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2006
- (Received 19 June 2001; accepted 22 October 2001)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!