How many protected minke whales are sold in Japan and Korea? A census by microsatellite DNA profiling
Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2006
Volume 5, Issue 2, pages 143–152, May 2002
How to Cite
Dalebout, M. L., Lento, G. M., Cipriano, F., Funahashi, N. and Baker, C. S. (2002), How many protected minke whales are sold in Japan and Korea? A census by microsatellite DNA profiling. Animal Conservation, 5: 143–152. doi: 10.1017/S1367943002002202
- Issue online: 28 FEB 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2006
- (Received 26 June 2001; accepted 16 January 2002)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!