How many protected minke whales are sold in Japan and Korea? A census by microsatellite DNA profiling
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2006
Volume 5, Issue 2, pages 143–152, May 2002
How to Cite
Dalebout, M. L., Lento, G. M., Cipriano, F., Funahashi, N. and Baker, C. S. (2002), How many protected minke whales are sold in Japan and Korea? A census by microsatellite DNA profiling. Animal Conservation, 5: 143–152. doi: 10.1017/S1367943002002202
- Issue published online: 28 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2006
- (Received 26 June 2001; accepted 16 January 2002)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!