A theoretical analysis of competitive exclusion in a Trans-Himalayan large-herbivore assemblage
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2006
Volume 5, Issue 3, pages 251–258, August 2002
How to Cite
Mishra, C., Van Wieren, S. E., Heitkönig, I. M. A. and Prins, H. H. T. (2002), A theoretical analysis of competitive exclusion in a Trans-Himalayan large-herbivore assemblage. Animal Conservation, 5: 251–258. doi: 10.1017/S1367943002002305
- Issue published online: 28 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2006
- (Received 1 November 2001; accepted 28 May 2002)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!