Biological determinants of extinction risk: why are smaller species less vulnerable?
Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2006
Volume 6, Issue 1, pages 63–69, February 2003
How to Cite
Cardillo, M. (2003), Biological determinants of extinction risk: why are smaller species less vulnerable?. Animal Conservation, 6: 63–69. doi: 10.1017/S1367943003003093
- Issue online: 28 FEB 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2006
- (Received 8 May 2002; accepted 16 September 2002)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!