Current address: Department of Biological and Environmental Science, P.O. Box 35 (YAC 4), FIN-40014, University of Jyväskylä, Finland. Tel: +358 - 14 - 260 4199; Fax: +358 - 14 - 260 2321; E-mail: email@example.com
The importance of species interactions in conservation: the endangered European bitterling Rhodeus sericeus and its freshwater mussel hosts
Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2006
Volume 7, Issue 3, pages 257–263, August 2004
How to Cite
Mills, S. C. and Reynolds, J. D. (2004), The importance of species interactions in conservation: the endangered European bitterling Rhodeus sericeus and its freshwater mussel hosts. Animal Conservation, 7: 257–263. doi: 10.1017/S1367943004001416
- Issue online: 28 FEB 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2006
- (Received 5 November 2001; resubmitted 10 December 2003; accepted 15 December 2003)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!