Effects of trapping effort and trap shyness on estimates of tiger abundance from camera trap studies
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2006
Volume 7, Issue 3, pages 251–256, August 2004
How to Cite
Wegge, P., Pokheral, C. Pd. and Jnawali, S. R. (2004), Effects of trapping effort and trap shyness on estimates of tiger abundance from camera trap studies. Animal Conservation, 7: 251–256. doi: 10.1017/S1367943004001441
- Issue published online: 28 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2006
- (Received 24 July 2003; accepted 4 December 2003)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!