Current address: S. Bremner-Harrison. Endangered Species Recovery Program, P.O. Box 9622, Bakersfield, California, USA, 93389.
Behavioural trait assessment as a release criterion: boldness predicts early death in a reintroduction programme of captive-bred swift fox (Vulpes velox)
Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2006
Volume 7, Issue 3, pages 313–320, August 2004
How to Cite
Bremner-Harrison, S., Prodohl, P. A. and Elwood, R. W. (2004), Behavioural trait assessment as a release criterion: boldness predicts early death in a reintroduction programme of captive-bred swift fox (Vulpes velox). Animal Conservation, 7: 313–320. doi: 10.1017/S1367943004001490
- Issue online: 28 FEB 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2006
- (Received 7 August 2003; accepted 12 February 2004)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!