Using informal knowledge to infer human-induced rarity of a conspicuous reef fish
Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2006
Volume 7, Issue 4, pages 365–374, November 2004
How to Cite
Dulvy, N. K. and Polunin, N. V. C. (2004), Using informal knowledge to infer human-induced rarity of a conspicuous reef fish. Animal Conservation, 7: 365–374. doi: 10.1017/S1367943004001519
- Issue online: 28 FEB 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2006
- (Received 3 September 2003; accepted 1 March 2004)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!