Determination of ape distribution and population size using ground and aerial surveys: a case study with orang-utans in lower Kinabatangan, Sabah, Malaysia
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2006
Volume 7, Issue 4, pages 375–385, November 2004
How to Cite
Ancrenaz, M., Goossens, B., Gimenez, O., Sawang, A. and Lackman-Ancrenaz, I. (2004), Determination of ape distribution and population size using ground and aerial surveys: a case study with orang-utans in lower Kinabatangan, Sabah, Malaysia. Animal Conservation, 7: 375–385. doi: 10.1017/S136794300400157X
- Issue published online: 28 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2006
- (Received 29 October 2003; accepted 2 March 2004)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!