Unité de Neurobiologie Moléculaire, Institut Pasteur, 25 rue du Dr Roux, 75724 Paris, Cedex 15, France.
Scale invariance in biology: coincidence or footprint of a universal mechanism?
Article first published online: 31 JAN 2007
Volume 76, Issue 2, pages 161–209, May 2001
How to Cite
GISIGER, T. (2001), Scale invariance in biology: coincidence or footprint of a universal mechanism?. Biological Reviews, 76: 161–209. doi: 10.1017/S1464793101005607
- Issue published online: 31 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 31 JAN 2007
- (Received 4 October 1999; revised 14 July 2000; accepted 24 July 2000)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!